STEM Fair 2013
By Sherri Ackerman on February 17, 2013
About Sherri AckermanSherri Ackerman is a former correspondent for the Tampa Bay Times and reporter for The Tampa Tribune, writing about everything from cops and courts to social services and education. She grew up in Indiana and moved to Tampa as a teenager, graduating from Brandon High School and, later, from the University of South Florida with a bachelor’s degree in mass communications/news editing. Sherri is the associate editor for redefinED. Reach her at email@example.com or (813) 579-5922. Also, follow her on Twitter @redefinEDonline and on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/redefinedonline.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Best guest posts
- Ken Campbell: La. parents reaping benefits of ed reform, school choice
- Bert Gall: Indiana school voucher ruling further marginalizes Florida court decision
- Eva Moskowitz: Feds can urge the nation to think bigger, be bolder, move faster
- Margaret Spellings: Status quo benefits if feds don't push ed reform, school choice
- Jeb Bush: It will take leadership to transition to digital age in education
- Diane Ravitch, please stop distorting the origins of the parent trigger July 2, 2012
- Florida parent trigger debate didn’t bring out best from established parent groups March 13, 2012
- Florida’s public school “defenders” should stop bashing public schools June 6, 2012
- Florida’s Amendment 8 is not about private school vouchers July 30, 2012
- The real story: Florida students have made big academic strides in the FCAT era July 26, 2012
- Florida offers answers to North Carolina’s questions about school choice May 17, 2013
- Teachers are choosing schools, too May 17, 2013
- Florida schools roundup: teachers unions, teacher pay, school spending & more May 17, 2013
- Florida magnet school considers going charter May 16, 2013
- Florida schools roundup: Kiera Wilmot, online classes, school choice & more May 16, 2013
- Allison Hertog: Dear R.C., Thanks so much for your comment. Wh...
- RC: Good Afternoon Allison, Had the opportunity to re...
- Possible Move..Help!!! - Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater - City-Data Forum: [...] Florida roundup: charter schools, school cho...
- Louisiana Court Rules Against School Choice | InTouch by The Delta Citizens Alliance: [...] were able to receive scholarships to allow t...
- Louisiana Court Rules Against School Choice, But Educational Opportunity Moves Forward | The Conservative Papers: [...] were able to receive scholarships to allow t...
Catholic schools charter school funding charter schools Common Core Democrats and school choice education funding education reform FCAT florida and charter schools florida and education reform florida and magnet schools Florida and parent trigger Florida and private schools florida and school choice Florida and school safety Florida and school security Florida and standardized testing Florida and tax credit scholarships Florida and teacher evaluations Florida and vouchers Florida Board of Education florida education commissioner Jeb Bush Magnet schools parental choice parental empowerment parental school choice Parent trigger private schools private school vouchers Rick Scott Rick Scott and education School choice school safety school security school spending school vouchers standardized testing Step Up for students tax credit scholarships teacher evaluations teachers unions Tony Bennett virtual schools vouchers
Achievement Gap Bipartisanship Blog guest Catholic education Charter Schools Common Ground Customization Demographic Research Education and Public Policy Education and the courts Education legislation Education politics Education reporting Education Research Funding General Grassroots Home schooling Know your history Magnet schools Parental Choice Parent empowerment Parent trigger Podcast Policy Wonks Private Schools Progressives and ed reform rebuttED redefinED roundup Religious education School Boards School Choice Tax credit scholarships Teacher empowerment Teacher quality Technology and Innovation Testing and Accountability Unionism Virtual Education vouchers
Lifelong educator, former union president, tax credit scholarship president
John E. Coons
Professor of law, Emeritus, University of California at Berkeley, author with Stephen D. Sugarman of Private Wealth and Public Education and Education by Choice
Chairman of Florida scholarship organization for low-income students, Vice Chair of American Federation For Children, a national parental choice organization
Stephen D. Sugarman
Professor of law, University of California at Berkeley, author with John E. Coons of Private Wealth and Public Education and Education by Choice